You rely on your HVAC system to keep your home comfortable all year long, no matter what the weather is like outside. The best way to keep an HVAC system in top working condition is to have a technician perform preseason (before summer and fall) tuneups and check for any problems. This helps ensure that small issues don’t grow into big, expensive ones.
Since contractors get much busier in the middle of summer and winter, signing an HVAC maintenance agreement today will lock in your price now and assure you of preferred treatment later. Here’s what you can expect from a maintenance tuneup from Roth Home & Cooling.
- We check your thermostat settings to ensure you are getting the most out of it. At your request, we can replace an old manual thermostat with a new programmable one.
- We tighten all electrical connections and lubricate moving parts. These services are important to ensure safe, efficient operation of your HVAC system.
- We adjust blower components to optimize airflow. The proper airflow is needed to make you feel more comfortable while paying less.
- We check the condensate drain in cooling equipment. The drain can become clogged over time, which leads to water damage and uncomfortable humidity levels in your home. Our inspections prevent this.
- We clean the coils in your air conditioner. Freshly cleaned indoor and outdoor coils can increase efficiency and extend the life of your equipment.
- We inspect the refrigerant level in cooling equipment. It’s important that your system has exactly the right amount of refrigerant if you want to pay as little as possible to operation the HVAC system.
- We check all gas or oil connections in heating equipment. Poor connections are a fire hazard and can allow carbon monoxide gas to leak out. We correct unsafe, inefficient operation by checking these connections.
At Roth Home & Cooling, we offer three Customer Care Plans for Portland-area residents designed to fit your budget and meet your needs. To learn more about our programs, please call us at (503) 266-1249!