It’s easy to appreciate the way your home looks in natural light during the day, but what about at night? Adding just the right amount of landscape lighting has several key benefits for homeowners in Portland.
- 1. Increased Safety and Security: Landscape lighting can increase the safety and security of your property by illuminating dark areas around your property. You’ll be able to see tripping hazards, uneven terrain, animals, and intruders.
- 2. Improved Curb Appeal: Why should you only be able to enjoy your home during the day? Landscape lighting highlights your home’s unique features by creating a warm, welcoming atmosphere. Does landscape lighting increase your home value as well? Yes, adding outdoor lighting can increase your property value by as much as 20 percent.
- 3. Extended Your Outdoor Living Space: Extend the time you spend outdoors by illuminating your patio, deck, or other outdoor living areas. This allows you to enjoy your outdoor spaces well into the evening and even on cloudy or rainy days.
- 4. Energy Savings: If you’re looking to light up your yard with more eco-friendly solutions then LED lighting is a great alternative compared to traditional lighting options. Many modern landscape lighting systems come equipped with timers and sensors that can further minimize energy usage and save you money on electrical bills.
- 5. Low Maintenance Exterior Lighting: Landscape lighting requires little maintenance once they’re installed. This means you can enjoy the benefits of landscape lighting without having to worry about ongoing upkeep or repairs.
If you’re looking for a local electrician to install landscape lighting around your Portland home, look no further than Roth Home. Contact our team today to schedule your installation service.