When you need heating, air conditioning, or HVAC service in Sherwood, Oregon, there’s only one name to trust: Roth Home.
Since 1976, we’ve been committed to providing our customers with superior service, unmatched customer care, and affordable rates. Whether you need heating and cooling repairs at your home or a complete system overhaul at your place of business, you can rest assured that we’ll get the job done quickly and efficiently.
Receive Quality Air Conditioning Repairs in Sherwood
With age and time, your cooling system is more likely to run into problems. For residents of Sherwood, Oregon, those problems usually look like this:
- Insufficient cooling: If your air conditioner is not providing adequate cooling, it could be due to issues like a dirty air filter, refrigerant leaks, a malfunctioning compressor, or improper thermostat settings.
- Uneven cooling: If you notice that certain areas of your home are significantly cooler or warmer than others, it could be a result of poor airflow, blocked vents, or ductwork problems.
- Air conditioner not turning on: If your AC unit fails to turn on, it could be due to electrical issues, a faulty thermostat, a tripped circuit breaker, or a malfunctioning compressor.
- Strange noises: Unusual noises such as banging, clanking, grinding, or squealing sounds coming from your air conditioner can indicate problems with the motor, fan blades, or other internal components.
- Water leaks: If you find water pooling around your air conditioning unit or notice water dripping from the vents, it may indicate a clogged or damaged condensate drain line.
- Frozen evaporator coil: If the evaporator coil inside your air conditioner freezes, it can restrict airflow and cause the unit to malfunction. This can be caused by factors like dirty air filters, low refrigerant levels, or issues with the blower fan.
- Foul odors: Persistent musty or foul odors emitted by your air conditioner could be a sign of mold or mildew growth inside the unit or ductwork.
If your system is experiencing any of the above problems, then it’s time to call us for an AC repair in Sherwood, Oregon.
Our People Make the Difference
At Roth Home, we believe that our business is only as good as our team. Because of this, we only hire the best of the best. When it comes to heating and air conditioning services in Sherwood, our HVAC technicians are equipped to handle it all!
Our HVAC techs are:
- Licensed, bonded, and insured
- Extensively trained
- Friendly and professional
Most of all, we always treat you and your property with respect. Our technicians keep their workspaces clean and do everything possible to minimize any damage to your property. We provide continuous, ongoing training for all our employees to ensure that they always provide you with the industry-leading service you deserve. From a new cooling system installation in Portland to an HVAC repair in Sherwood, Roth offers high-quality services that you can always rely on.
Contact Roth Home Today
Need furnace repairs in Sherwood? Looking for a reliable HVAC company nearby? Have questions about the efficiency of your HVAC system? We can help!
With Roth Home, one call does it all! We’re happy to answer your questions and address your concerns when you contact our friendly, courteous team!
Contact us at (503) 266-1249 to schedule your appointment! Same-day service is available in most cases. Call us to learn more.