Will your old air conditioning system survive another sweltering summer in Gresham? If the answer is either maybe or no, then you need to consider investing in a new cooling system for your home or business.
With summers becoming hotter and drier than normal, having access to a reliable cooling system becomes essential instead of a luxury. As the top heating and air conditioning contractor in Gresham, Roth Home has one main goal: to keep you as comfortable as possible.
Why You Should Consider A New Air Conditioning System Installation
If the age of your cooling system isn’t enough to convince you into an installation service, then there are still plenty of other signs that could. According to our HVAC professionals, some of the other key signs of your system being on its last leg include
- Frequent breakdowns and AC repairs
- A lack of even and strong airflow throughout your home’s ventilation system
- Loud whistling, banging, and clanging noises coming from your air conditioner
- Energy bills that are abnormally high when your usage hasn’t changed
- Sweet or sulfuric-like odors emitting from your system or vents
As soon as you begin to notice any of these signs, especially if you’re experiencing a breakdown during a heatwave, you need to contact a reliable air conditioning company immediately. At Roth, we want you to get back to feeling comfortable and safe in your home as soon as possible. We will work as efficiently as possible to get your new air conditioning system installed.
The White Glove Difference With Roth
In addition to our efficiency, Roth’s HVAC experts are certified, insured, and trained under the guidelines of our White Glove Difference. No matter the type of service we are providing to customers in Gresham, our technicians will make sure customers encounter nothing short of a five-star experience. You can expect our technicians to
- Arrive promptly at your home or business
- Provide upfront pricing and options to address your air conditioning needs. If a repair or an install is needed, we will let you know prior to conducting any work you’d like us to do.
- Maintain consistent communication before and during your appointment
- Follow any instructions the homeowner or business owner gives us in order to keep their environment clean and comfortable
- Address any questions or concerns prior you have about our cooling service
If you’re not 100% satisfied with our work during your service, please let our technician know. We will do everything we can to make things right and deliver long-term solutions for your AC needs.
Schedule Your Installation Now – Air Conditioning in Gresham, Oregon
Roth is pleased to offer special financing options for homeowners and business owners looking to upgrade their current air conditioning system. Save money and get a new energy-efficient HVAC system for your living or working space. Please contact our customer service team to learn more and schedule your appointment.