Are you hoping to improve water efficiency and plumbing performance in your home? You might benefit from a professional drain cleaning service. At Roth Home, our licensed plumbers in Bend, OR have the tools and expertise necessary to rectify any drain issues affecting your system.
Whether you have a leak or a bad clog, our experts are here to help. We understand the importance of having a functioning plumbing system with a clear, reliable draining capacity.
Give us a call at (503) 925-3084 for quality Bend drain cleaning services & Bend drain repair!
Why Choose Roth Home for Drain Services in Oregon
Whether you’re in need of a plumbing inspection, you have sewage backup in your yard, or your toilet keeps overflowing, you can rely on us for clogged drain repair in Bend, Oregon. Our professionals work diligently to ensure every one of our customers receives expert services. From our superior workmanship, to reliable results, we specialize in tackling drain issues of all sizes in Central Oregon.
How We Handle Drain Issues
When you call us for a drain inspection, we work to find the source of the problem. Our goal is to restore your home comfort as quickly as possible. We tackle everything from slow draining capacity to odors coming from your drains and water backing up into your sinks.
Steps We Take
- Video Inspection – Our team utilizes cameras to complete a full inspection of your home’s pipes. Camera inspections allow us to locate the source of the drain issue. They can also help us identify any other plumbing problems we don’t yet know about.
- Using A Drain Snake – If we locate a clog in your piping system that needs to be dislodged, our team will use what is often referred to as a “drain snake” to eliminate the clog. A drain snake is a tool that literally snakes through your piping system. It pushes out anything that might be stuck so water can flow freely once again.
- Further Assets – If a drain snake isn’t enough to dislodge a clog, our team will use additional tools, such as high pressure jet devices, to ensure your pipes are clog-free.
We don’t leave our customers hanging! We dedicate our time and efforts to making sure your home comfort is fully restored by the time we leave.
Signs There is A Clog in Your Pipes
- Water is backing up into sinks and bathtubs/showers
- Slow drains
- Bad odors coming from drains (i.e. musty odors or the smell of sewage)
- Standing water (often found in sinks, tubs, and showers, at the base of your washer, toilet, or dishwasher, or near basement floor drains)
- Gurgling noises or air bubbles in the toilet when you use the sink, or gurgling sounds coming from drains
- The toilet is frequently clogged
How to Prevent Drain Clogs
The saying, “prevention is worth a pound of cure” rings true in many situations, especially when it comes to drain issues.
Slow drains can be caused by grease buildup or hair clogs. Burst or leaky pipes can be caused by various forms of residue buildup. No matter what type of drain problem you’re facing, they’re all frustrating and messy. Preventing drain clogs is paramount to keeping your plumbing system in good working order, and saving you time and money.
Tips to Prevent Drain Clogs
Avoid putting the following down sink drains and garbage disposals:
- Coffee grounds
- Fruit pits
- Fruit and vegetable peels
Avoid flushing the following items down the toilet:
- Feminine hygiene products
- Paper towels
- Excessive amounts of toilet paper
- Clumps of hair (i.e. from a hairbrush or comb, especially long hair)
- Any items that are not meant to be flushed, such as cotton balls or wrappers
Despite your best efforts, clogs can still occur. If you encounter drain issues in or near Bend, OR, Roth Home can help! Contact our team today to set up a service appointment.
A clogged drain is one type of plumbing problem, but a clogged sewer line is a whole different animal. When it comes to your sewer line, if there is a blockage impeding water flow, your entire property can be affected. In these cases, it’s necessary to call in a professional to fix the problem.
Regardless of the reason your sewer line isn’t working properly, the team at Roth Home can help.
Our sewer services include:
- Clearing sewer lines that are blocked by tree roots, foreign objects, and other blockages
- Repairing cracked sewer lines
- Addressing pipe corrosion (corrosion can cause sewage backup in your home or yard)
- Full sewer line replacement
How Much Does Drain Cleaning Cost?
Drain cleaning from Roth Home is a service we offer in order to fully restore functionality and efficiency to your home’s plumbing system. When it comes to our drain repair services, we don’t cut corners. We provide quality results you can depend on, and our professionals don’t leave until the job is done.
The final cost of drain cleaning depends on several factors. These include how severe the clog is, its location in the pipes, how long it takes to completely remove, etc. For example, a clog in the sewer line is much more difficult to address than a kitchen drain clog.
If you have a drain issue, it’s time to invest in professional drain cleaning in Bend, OR. We provide exceptional, quality service with financing options. Additionally, be sure to check out our special offers page to see what is available.
For superior drain cleaning and other plumbing services you can depend on, contact Roth Home today to schedule a service call!
Sump Pump & Rain Drainage Installation
At Roth Home, among our variety of plumbing services, we also offer sump pump and rain drainage system installation.
Rainwater Drainage Systems
When it rains, water is collected in your gutters and drains away from the house, protecting windows, doors, and your foundation. There are other varieties of rainwater drainage systems that are more specifically designed to prevent water from getting in your basement and gathering in low areas on your property. Some of these include:
- French Drains
- Catch Basins
- Channel Drains
- Dry Wells
- Interior Basement Pits with Sump Pumps
- Septic Services
Rainwater can pool in low areas in your yard, crawl spaces, or in your basement. Storm drain systems are designed to move water outside your home and away from your property.
When you’re dealing with flooding or pooling issues, contact the drain experts at Roth Home. We provide professional rainwater drainage system installation throughout Central Oregon.
Sump pumps are a type of water control system designed to prevent your basement from flooding.
With heavy rain comes the potential for a flooded basement. A sump pump sits in what is called the sump pit or basin, which is a pit beneath your basement floor.
When the pit fills with rainwater, the sump pump turns on. It pushes the water down a line that travels away from your home. The line can lead to a French drain, dry well, garden, or any other appropriate outdoor location.
If you’re dealing with a flooded basement every time it rains, contact the team at Roth Home. We can install a new, reliable sump pump that will help keep your home dry all year long.
What We Offer
Our Plumbing Services Include:
- Drain Cleaning/Clog Removal
- Drain Repairs
- Rooter Service
- Hydro Jetting
- Trenchless Sewer Repair & Other Sewer Line Services
- Plumbing Inspection
- Water Line Repairs & Leak Detection in Bend, Oregon
- Rain Drainage & Sump Pump Installations
Drain Cleaning in Bend, Oregon – Call Our Experts Today
If you need quality drain services in Bend, Sisters, Redmond, or other areas in Central Oregon, contact us today. Having been in business for over 30 years, we have built a reputation for exceptional customer service and quality workmanship. You can trust Roth Home to get the job done!
Contact us today at (503) 925-3084 to schedule a service appointment.